Friday, February 7, 2014

22 weeks


How far along: 22 weeks and 5 days. This picture was at 22 weeks and 2 days.
Gender: girl! <3
Weight gain: Not sure. I haven't weighed myself in a while.
Maternity clothes: Just bought some new clothes last week. Except Maternity clothes are too big so I just bought regular clothes in bigger sizes.
Stretch marks: On my bum. But none on the belly!
Belly button in or out: Still in there.
Sleep: Sleep has actually been pretty good.
Best moment this week: Bought her some really cute clothes. On sales at that!
Movement: At night she moves a lot! And kicks me a lot.
Missing anything?: I miss opening a fresh soda and listening to the noise it makes and then taking a huge drink. Of dr.pepper to be exact.
Cravings: Fruit snacks, pancakes, yogurt, sweets. Anything I can get my hands on.
Queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling great!
Looking forward to: Registering!

No comments:

Post a Comment