Wednesday, January 29, 2014

21 weeks

Sorry I have been vacant for a while! School just started and a lot has been going on. Can't believe I am over half way! with only 129 days to go!



How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL
Weight gain: about 10lbs 35 inches around!
Maternity clothes: my wardrobe is limited. My next pay check will be to get some more clothes.
Stretch marks: On my butt cheeks ;) but that's it! can't complain
Belly button in or out: In but it's slowly moving out.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well.
Best moment this week: We picked a name!! Brooklyn Nichole!
Movement: At night she moves a lot! And kicks me a lot.
Missing anything?: A margarita on the rocks!
Cravings: Fruit snacks! I eat about 5 packs a day
Queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling great!
Looking forward to: Getting her room set up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment