Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Update on the baby!

I decided I need a shirt that says

"It's a girl.
Her name is Brooklyn.
I am due in June
Yes, were excited.
I've been feeling fine."


Haha everyone asks the same questions every time they see me!


All is well with the baby. I got really sick yesterday and I think it was the flu. It was going around at the day care I work at and I worked there Monday. There were a lot of people out sick and two people I worked with went home sick. Last night I was pretty miserable and couldn't keep any food down. Once I would get everything out of my system, I would feel fine but then Brooklyn would start kicking and moving around and it made we feel more sick. I woke up almost every hour last night and drank a few sips of water each time. I woke up today feeling a little better, but not myself. I still haven't had much to eat, but Scott got me so pedialyte so that I get some nutrients in my body. I am planning to go back to school and work tomorrow. Fingers Crossed!

I am a few days behind on week 23. :/ a Post to come soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment