Tuesday, February 18, 2014

23 weeks

Last week was 23 weeks. I have been so busy with school and work that I didn't have time to update my board. Plus, I was sick last Tuesday and Wednesday. I left for school on Thursday at 7am and then had to go to work right after, so I didn't get home till after 8pm. I was exhausted and was not in the mood to update my board. It was now Thursday which was only 3 days away from me being 24 weeks. I came home to this lovely board drawn by my husband. I couldn't help but laugh. I think it is a great attempt for a male! If you can't read the bottom it says "My was too lazy so dad had to do this one". What a great guy lol




How far along: 23 weeks and about 4 days in that picture
Gender: girl!
Weight gain: 20 lbs at the Docs office yesterday!
Maternity clothes: Thanks to my awesome Sister in Law- she gave me her maternity clothes that she is done with!
Stretch marks: A few but still none on the belly!
Belly button in or out: It's in there. Almost flat across though.
Sleep: Sleeping is probably the only time I am comfortable to be honest.
Best moment this week: We finally registered!!
Movement: Oh my gosh, ALL the time. When we were at the doctor yesterday she was like "Wow she's having a good time in there"
Missing anything?: Going out and having some drinks. I've kissed that life good bye for a while.
Cravings: SWEEETS! I thought my sweet craving was bad before I was pregnant. It has been intensified by ten. I do my best to resist and find a health snack instead.
Queasy or sick: I was sick last week. I think it was some 24 hour bug that I got from the day care. It was a miserable two days, but I am feeling much better!!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery done. I can't wait to start putting everything together. I think it will make it feel even more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment