Thursday, January 9, 2014

18 weeks


How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: Unknown! I know we could know. But understand that Scott and I are still getting use to the idea we are having a baby!
Weight gain: Almost 10lbs and 33inches around.
Maternity clothes: I ordered my first maternity shirt!
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: It's slowly getting worse. I wake up many times during the night and it takes forever to fall asleep.
Best moment this week: Meeting our baby's new cousin, Kinsley! Can't wait for them to be best friends!
Movement: A lot is going on in there. Scott got to feel it move this week :)
Missing anything?: Eating out. I am trying to save money and eat healthy. I miss TGIFridays!
Cravings: Apples and peanut butter! yummy!
Queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling great!
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal party! I got the invites out today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment