Thursday, January 2, 2014

17 weeks


17 weeks
How far along: 16 weeks Gender: Unknown! but we will find out soon!
Weight gain: Almost 10lbs and 33inches around.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, just using some clothes I have that are a little big and stretch.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I've been sleeping fairly well! It's been hard to stay on my sides. I hate sleeping on my sides.
Best moment this week: Telling Scott's family on Christmas Eve.
Movement: I felt it's first big move the other day. And there is a lot of movement going on in there. Right now they just feel like mild quick cramping.
Missing anything?: Greasy food. I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible.
Cravings: Nothing particular just random foods at random times.
Queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling great!
Looking forward to: Finding out the Gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment