Thursday, March 6, 2014

26 weeks!




How far along: 26 weeks!
Gender: girl!
Weight gain: A little over 20 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yeah, and I am probably going to have to buy new underwear soon. Wah! Brooklyn have given me a huge butt and fat thighs!
Wedding ring on or off: Still On
Belly button in or out: I'm honestly starting to think it's more out than in.
Sleep: Starting to get to that uncomfortable stage :/
Best moment this week: I started painting her room. I just need to do the grey!
Movement: All the time, usually more active after I eat.
Missing anything?: Fitting into my clothes.
Cravings: Ice cream and smoothies!
Queasy or sick: Nope just uncomfortable that she is always in my ribs.
Looking forward to: My first baby shower this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. I feel like that outfit does not justice for my belly. My 25 weeks picture looks bigger. It's under the week by week pictures if you want to see it since I missed out on posting :/

No comments:

Post a Comment