Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Doctor update

Scott and I went to our ultrasound today. Probably the last one till she get's here!

She is about 6.5 pounds which the ultrasound tech said is a tad bit smaller than normal, but nothing to be concerned about. She thought my fluids might have been low at first but when she checked it, she said there was plenty.

I thought for sure she would have a full head of hair, but when she looked, it was just little peach fuzz as of now.

My doctor checked to see if I was dilated, and I still am not. She is listening to her father, who tells her not to come yet.

I got a shot today for the whooping cough. They use to not do it until after the baby is born, but they now do it before the baby is born to keep the baby catching it from me.

I can't think of much else, other than that so far everything is healthy!

Another appointment scheduled for next week Thursday! I'll be 38 weeks then, it's going by so fast and so slow at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment