Tuesday, March 11, 2014

27 weeks




How far along: week 27. Can you believe only 13 more to go!
Gender: girl!
Weight gain: I have no weighed myself in a while I feel like over the past couple days I have grown a lot though
Maternity clothes: yes, I am starting to feel the struggle of have NOTHING to wear.
Wedding ring on or off: Still On
Belly button in or out: It sticks out just a little bit
Sleep: Hasn't been too bad this week!
Best moment this week: Having my first baby shower and finished painting her room!
Movement: still very active!
Missing anything?: Being able to get off the couch without struggling.
Cravings: This week I have been all about them girl scout cookies!!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Spring weather. It will make being pregnant a little more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment